For Thursday I usually save the most chic and stylish clothes. Because we have a reason to celebrate – it’s almost the end of the week and we have an amazing weekend coming. I really like to match on some of my favorite clothes for a Thursday working outfit. Usually this includes a pair of harem pants I bought at Charlotte Russe which are not super baggy so I can still wear them at work. Anyway, my idea for a different cute outfit to wear to the office, in order to celebrate Thursday, is a pair of dressy pants but not the usual working pants, something more interesting... For the rest of the post and to see the cute outfits for and after work on a special day like Thursday visit my-vogue.com!
- 1. Cute Winter Outfits for the Super Bowl
- 2. The Most Interesting and Original Christmas Gift Ideas
- 3. Cute Outfits Inspired by the Glamor of the Sin City
- 4. Cute Outfits for Fall in Orange
- 5. All that Jazz by Shabby Apple – Get Lost in Dresses
- 6. Top 10 Stylish Accessories for Fall-Winter
- 7. Happy Birthday My-Vogue and Fabulous Skincare Giveaway
- 8. Loving or Hating the Winter Coat?
- 9. Exclusive Fashion Show Presents: Super Sexy Halloween Costumes by Gabrielles Lingerie Boutique
- 10. Manicure Fashion Trends for Fall-Winter 2010